Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Boondock Saints 2

Boondock Saints 2, directed by Troy Duffy and rated R (for Ridiculous...), is an attempt at reviving the action-packed original Boondock Saints from about ten years ago. It featuresSean Patrick Flanery, Norman Reedus, Billy Connolly, and Clifton Collins. You don't have to look at the extremely weak box office to know that this movie was awful.
The film consists of the same characters as the original, but they are all ten years older. In my opinion, the cast did not get any better than before. If not, their acting got worse...
The film attempts to be like the first one, but it turned out really, really cheesy. The worst part was the montage of all the characters preparing to be killers again--loading their guns and cutting their hair, etc. How lame!
Sure, there were a few good parts in the film. I just don't remember them at all!
Unless you're a die-hard fan of the original Boondock Saints, I would not recommend anyone to spend any money to watch this film. I should have went to The Road...
I give the film 1.5 stars out of 5 stars. But take your own word for it, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment